click here for fz1oa web site home page
register a new account, it's free!
email the fz1oa webmasters
read the fz1oa guidelines
read the fz1oa policy
open pat's fz1 site in a new window
open iowaz fz1 site in a new window
technical tips

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > Members Video and Photo Forum

Old 10-12-2016, 07:20 PM   #21
AFM674
Getting into turn 4 at Sonoma

Location: Santa Cruz, Ca-New Gen3 17' FZ10-trick already, but big mods are coming. My FZ1 smokes it right now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by barryc View Post
But what a nice looking boot!!!
These are expensive boots...glad you like them. I know you were being sarcastic. I still think it's pretty good footed. Actually the bug screwed up the clear view. Later

Quote:
Originally Posted by fizzyrider View Post
Maybe you could put the camera in front of your boot next time.

Just a suggestion.
I need to get a small extension to move the camera out a little further. This will still show the boot, but will show more of the road ahead. I like the shot of the pegs...it shows just how close your are to hitting hard parts. Also if the camera is in front you don't get to see how low the knee is to the ground. I wasn't really even hanging off at all and wasn't even trying to get my knee anywhere near the ground. In fact, I don't want my knees hitting anything on this road. I really try and keep everything in tight. Those rocks, post etc on the right hand turns could do some serious damage to your leg.

A fast guy I rode with a few times on this road actually broke his kneecap on this rode hanging off and sticking his knee out. He doesn't do it anymore.

Thanks for the comment/suggestion.

09' FZ1
Mods:CRG Levers - Sargent Seats - SS Lines F&R - EBC R Rotor - Vesrah XX Pads - Braking SK2 Frt Rotors - Ohlins Shock - 08 R1 forks - K-Tech 24SSRK C & R Valves - Vortex R/Sets, Apex clipons - Superlite 44t Rear & 15t C/S - 520 ERV3 Gold Chain - Gear Indicator - Graves Full Exh - Ivanized ECU - Hyper Pro Damper - Annitori QS - Graves Stacks - BMC Filter/Airbox Mod - Brembo RCS19 - 1/6 R6 throttle - ZG DB Screen.
AFM674 is offline   Reply With Quote

Go Back   FZ1OA Message Board > FZ1 & Fazer Owners Association > Members Video and Photo Forum